Trigger Point Injections: Patient Questions Answered [Part II]
Trigger Point Injections: Patient Questions Answered [Part I]
Does Fibromyalgia Pain Come From The Brain’s Immune System?
Living With Fibromyalgia - How Effective Is Amitriptyline?
Managing Your Fibromyalgia This Summer
- Two-thirds of those with fibromyalgia also have depression
- I’ve Been Diagnosed With Fibromyalgia… Now What?
- Fibromyalgia: Getting A Good Night’s Sleep
- 7 Tips For Travelling With Fibromyalgia
- 4 Ways To Cope With Fibromyalgia Syndrome Pain
Book A Consultation
Call us today on 020 7118 0350 to make an appointment with one of our leading Pain Consultants. He will assess your symptoms and offer you a suitable treatment to reduce the negative effects of fibromyalgia.
For information about our fees, click here.