We are delighted to offer remote consultations at the Fibroclinic
We have implemented changes to ensure that, during this difficult time we can continue to provide our vital service to existing Fibroclinic patients and new patients so appropriate advice, treatment plans and prescriptions can continue to be delivered.
- Stay safe at home whilst getting the help you need for your pain from a specialist pain consultant. There is no need to suffer with pain at home during this stressful time.
- Use this time in isolation to tackle the pain that’s been bothering you.
- At a time when it may be hard to get an appointment with your GP, NHS pain clinic or your appointments are being cancelled and you may be requiring advice, medication and help with your pain condition, allow us to support you.
- You will complete our full pain questionnaire to provide history, our pain specialists can help diagnose your pain remotely and then provide a detailed treatment plan to target your pain and you can begin your road to recovery.
- A comprehensive, multidisciplinary treatment plan will be provided, including treatment options during the Covid-19 period and treatment options post Covid-19, to ensure you are fully informed of all of your pain management options.
- Any medications recommended can be requested via your GP or delivered directly to your door via our recommended private pharmacy Pharmacierge.
- Remote appointments by phone or secure video calls and end-to-end encrypted clinic letters to patients and GP’s, allow us to safely provide our usual high level of service, whilst being fully GDPR compliant.
- Face-to-face consultations can be arranged upon request. These are specifically for urgent cases, where a physical examination would be required prior to possible procedures being undertaken. MRI scans can also be arranged as part of the diagnostic process.
If you would like an appointment, we are just a phone call away 0207 118 0250 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Due to Covid-19, this will not be a face-to-face appointment and we are unable to do a physical examination.
What Our Patients Say...
Turning to the Fibro Clinic for help was the best decision I have made in many years. The first consultation was arranged quickly. I had to fill in a form beforehand and the consultation itself focused on a thorough diagnostic process, at the end of which I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia.
The best decision I have made in many years | CC
My Fibromyalgia made it too painful for me to work anymore, and my whole family suffered for it. I was desperate and hopeless, unable to do anything for myself or my loved ones. That is, until I found The Fibro Clinic. I now feel like a new person, free from pain, and ready to live each day to the max. I never thought i’d be able to go back to work – but here I am! Thank you so much.
Dr Jenner and Maxine Rodriguez have given me my life back and I can clearly see now after 18 months under their care how my life will get completely back to normal.
Dr Jenner and Maxine have given me my life back | G.C
The Fibro Clinic has turned my world right side up again. I used to wake up every morning in pain and could never see a light at the end of the tunnel. Under your care I have seen relief I could never have dreamed of. I sleep well at night, and I live well all day. I’ve never felt better, and it’s all thanks to you and your wonderful team.
The Fibro Clinic has turned my world right side up again | JS
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dr Jenner for his compassionate and expert care. He stopped at nothing to find me relief from the pain that has plagued me for years. In my mind, he is truly a godsend and has enabled me to enjoy my life to the fullest once more. To anyone suffering with pain – Dr Jenner will help you. I can’t recommend him enough.